Monday, May 5, 2008

Countdown!


In about 3.5 weeks we are flying out to Maryland to visit Oma and Opa and to go to Sesame Place. We have been talking it up to Tyler about getting to fly on the airplane and seeing Cookie Monster. Well we may have started on the talking it up a little early. Everyday he wants to go on a "plane ride". So today we made a countdown chain. I am not sure they really get what its for yet, but at least they had fun making it right?

In other news I scheduled Tyler's evaluation for preschool today. As soon as I got off the phone I felt sick to my stomach. I am not ready for my baby to start school already, and I am not ready for him to be "labeled". I am hoping that he has made enough gains that he won't qualify. But then that means no more therapy and I get to wonder if he is falling behind again. Oh the life of a worrier. I guess we will find out in three weeks.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think that maybe I started talking about our trip to CA and Disneyland too early too, because Carissa will ask if we can go tomorrow. But we have about 4.5 weeks until we go. So we are marking off the days on the calendar, and counting down the days.