Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny Days

The weather has been wonderful lately so we have been spending a lot of time outside. Today consisted of baseball of course and also bubbles. Along with the good weather comes the special treat of ice cream. They have decided that they like chocolate a lot better than strawberry.

Tyler has had a great last few days behavior wise - he is becoming such a little helper. He is complying with a request the first time we ask it and the tantrums and meltdowns have ddecreased significantly - at least for today anyway. He goes in stages tho with his sensory stuff, so while the meltdowns are less he is in sensory seeking mode always wanting to wrestle, run into things, and jump up and down. Also at times he is processing questions like an all star and other time he looks at us like he has no idea what he should say to answer. I just wish I could find come consistency to all this. But for now I am loving the helpful, happy boy I have.


Another bonus to our sunny days - the flowers have started growing! I know I am just as shocked as you!!!

No comments: