Tuesday, July 29, 2008

B-I-B-L-E

That's the book for me. Tyler has become obsessed with reading his Bible (well actually its not really a Bible, its Jesus Wants All of Me, or Utmost for his Highest kids version - I can't find a kids Bible I like anywhere). We read a page out of it every day sometime during the day and then he looks thru it at least 5 other times throughout the day. He thinks all the pictures are Jesus, when in reality they are pictures of kids doing stuff. But I hear all day long - "look mom Jesus has hammer" and "Jesus feed the dog".

Tyler is also starting to ask about Jesus more. Usually its questions like "Jesus make flowers?" or "Jesus makes trucks?". We answer "yes" or "God gave people the minds to make trucks". Its so fun to see the world in his eyes and I am happy to say he knows who created it.

Last night we were having popsicles outside. Justin and I were discussing Young Life and if we will do it again this year. Why we love doing it, we don't think we have the time to give to it what it really needs. Three to four nights a week is a lot! As we were finishing up our conversation Tyler asks for "high-fives for Jesus". Carter then asks for "five for esus". I was happy to see that they knew what Young Life is about. Life is good.

No comments: