Thursday, July 10, 2008

Potty Chart Update

So I know that posting this will probably make Tyler do the opposite, but I am so proud of him and need to write this down so I can remember it in the coming weeks. We started the Potty Chart and Tyler seemed to like it, but didn't really get it. Until Yesterday.

We were at Church yesterday and he went potty in the potty 4 times and even pooped once. I don't remember the last time he did that so I was very excited. What made me even more excited was that he told me twice when he had to go! Today was the same story. He wasn't in my class so he tried for the other teachers but never went. However as soon as they dropped him off to me he told me he had to go and went. So far he has enjoyed two popsicles and is working on an ice cream cone. I hope this good streak lasts a while, but either way I am enjoying the break of laundry while I can!

Updated to say that he received his ice cream! Way to go Tyler!

No comments: