Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Conversations

Tyler amazes me each day with the conversations he comes up with. Last night he filled up his potty chart (he is doing great!) and gets to go to another baseball game with daddy. I asked him if we all get to go or just he and daddy. Tyler's answer "Just Tyler and daddy go. Mommy and Carter stay and hang out. Carter you play football with mommy ok? Yay football!" He knows Carter doesn't like being left out, so I think he was trying to get Carter excited to be with mommy - to bad it was right before bed time that this conversation took place.

Today on the car ride home from story time Tyler tells me this " I ride a bus one day. When I am bigger I ride a purple bus. Mommy and Carter ride bus too. Daddy ride bus too. Carter ride blue bus, Mommy ride pink bus, Daddy ride red bus, and Tyler ride purple bus. Two buses will chase my bus. Daddy drive the bus. Tyler ride in back, Carter ride in back, Mommy ride in back, Heather ride in back. Steve ride in front. No Steve drive, daddy drive. Steve sit in front with daddy." What??? When did this boy learn to talk in paragraphs?

1 comment:

Kaci said...

That is so funny. I love the way they talk.