Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

On Saturday Justin and I celebrated five years of marriage! Saturday night Oma came over so Justin and I could go out. We enjoyed a nice dinner, nice conversation, and a nice drive around town. Oma wore the boys out! They played outside with every outside toy we have and then went on a long walk. They just love showing everything off for Oma. Needless to day on Sunday they slept in!
On Sunday Tyler earned a special treat of going to the park with just mommy. We skipped church to try to go early enough before everything got to hot. Tyler loved that I got to follow him around and climb and slide on everything along with him. Usually I stick closer to Carter and on the ground so that I can watch both of them. We also kicked the soccer ball around some. The highlight for Tyler tho was sitting in my lap and swinging on the big swings. I must say it was a perfect moment -him leaning back into me giggling his head off.

Sunday afternoon Uncle BJ, Aunt Abbi, Toby, Norah, and Oma came over with lunch to that we could say our good-byes. The boys just love playing together and Tyler is already talking about getting to see Toby at "Kissmiss time". We will miss them that's for sure!

No comments: