Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Date Night and Favorite Things.

Last night Justin and I had a date night. Justin went with Tyler to a Sky Sox game for his date and I stayed home with Carter for my date. Carter and I had a fun time working on sorting, eating ice cream, having tickle fights, and reading books. Carter actually also fell asleep at 7:45, which is nice since in the last week or two its been closer to 9.

Justin and Tyler had a great time. Today I heard all about how Tyler saw the fox and how the fox fell down. From Justin's side I also heard how when they were leaving Tyler stepped off the sidewalk into the grass to walk and then announced "I'm a fox". Also as soon as he got to the game he held up his glove cause he wanted to "catch a ball".

When Tyler got home we went upstairs to the boys room. Tyler immediately went over to Carter's bed and rubbed his head. Since Carter was 4 months old the boys have shared a room and I think this was the first time they didn't fall asleep together. Carter woke up to Tyler rubbing his head and smiled. He then seemed more relaxed in his sleep knowing his brother was there. That my friends is a favorite thing. Life can't get better than that.

No comments: