Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hamming it Up

Everyone loves Carter at church. The love Tyler too, but he had that whole biting problem and has a complete different personality. Carter goes up to all the workers and give them hugs every morning. He likes to hold the staff's hands. He loves to make everyone laugh.

When I drop him off in the morning he is happy to go right into his classroom. In fact he usually runs into the room. This in itself puts a smile on the staff's face. But then he giggles, talks to them, has them chase him around the room, and gives them the sweetest smile. They crack up when he eats his lunch, as he always eats everything I send and is usually double fisting.

When they go out to the playground he sees me from outside the fence and always give a little wave and points proudly telling everyone that that is his mom. He then runs and gives his big brother a big hug. Everyday the whole playground does a collective "awww".

At the end of the day, since he is usually one of the last to be picked up, he is usually playing and running around the room. He then runs to me and I get a big hug. I then always get a good report on how well he did. Carter then helps me bring the keys back to the office everyday (Tyler gets to carry the radio back). He hands them to my boss and always needs to give her a big hug. He is Mr. Popular at the nursery - but really how could anyone resist him?

No comments: