Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics

I have always loved watching the Olympics and I am happy to say that the boys love it too. We let them watch some of the opening ceremonies and Tyler loved it! He loved the drums and most of all the fireworks. I think he thinks that fireworks and Olympics are the same thing.

Luckily he loved watching the "limics" even when there aren't fireworks. He now tells me that he wants to dive into the water one day. The boys are also doing a great job of shouting U!S!A!

The downside to the Olympics - tantrums when its time to turn it off. He still doesn't get that they will be back on every night for the next two weeks. And he gets so engrossed that he had two accidents yesterday. The first ones in almost 2 weeks. Right when I am about to call him totally trained he goes on the couch. I am sure I will get to announce it soon enough.

No comments: