Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Awesome Day!


Today has been a great day so far. We have been working with Tyler on doing things the first time we ask him to and to do it without grumbling or backtalk. Something must have clicked (for today at least)! When it was time to clean up the toy room he did it right away, he also asked to clean up his bedroom and make his bed. He got dressed right away and even buckled himself into his carseat before I got to his side of the car - without me asking!!!! Then when we were at the mall play area they left with no complaints, held my hands the entire time and listened when I asked them not to touch things in the stores. They asked if we could eat lunch at the mall and when I said no all I got back was an "ok". Then at lunch at home they ate everything up and used great manners. I know its only naptime, but so far I am loving this turn around. Carter is having a little harder time listening but also way better then normal. Life is good!

No comments: