Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brothers


I know I have said it before but I need to say it again - I love how much my boys love each other and are friends. As I type this the boys are doing puzzles. Carter wants help with his puzzle (not because he can't do it, he just doesn't want to do it himself). Tyler offered to help him and the whole time saying, in a nice tone, "here Carter, be patient Carter, here Carter". When those pieces were done and Carter started whining again Tyler immediately leaves his puzzle and looks to Carter "what Carter?" and starts helping him again. Priceless.

Here are a couple pictures of what I see my boys doing the majority of the time they play - they are together. While at Uncle Wilbur Tyler ran over to Carter to point things out to him. Tyler knew Carter was a little anxious and was trying to get him to play with him. Then at home during snack Tyler decided he wanted to sit on the mat that is by the front door. Carter saw this and decided he needed to sit on the dog bed. Eventually they decided that the best thing to do was to sit on the dog bed together.

No comments: