Sunday, May 2, 2010

24 Week Appointment

On Wednesday I had my 24 week doctor appointment. According to the doctor everything is perfect - my blood pressure, my weight (so far I have gained 16 pounds total), and my measurements. However with my measurements I should be measuring at 24 centimeters and I am already at 26 centimeters. The doctor is not concerned in the least though. This pregnancy is still very different than they boys. For one I am no where near the weight gain that I was with the boys at this point, but at the same time my wedding ring has already had to come off. The boy is already head down, and will mostly likely stay down at this point. I am carrying him pretty high up so far as well. My next appointment will be another ultrasound to check my placenta and then my one hour glucose test. We are getting closer!

No comments: