Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nana, Bapa, and Thunderbirds

So as I mentioned in the 28 week post, Nana and Bapa are in town. They come in Tuesday night and Justin took off work Wednesday so that we could all watch the Thunderbird show that they were doing for the Air Force graduation. Tyler has been pumped for this ever since we bought him a thunderbird plane. However when we got there, he was hungry, tired, and overall cranky. He was upset that he didn't get to see them land. The rest of us enjoyed the show however. They flew right over our heads and did a great job. The boys left today with Nana and Bapa for an overnight in Montrose. They were very excited to go and helped me pack their bags. They also made sure that we would call them so they could talk to us on the phone and told me many times that they would miss me. However when I buckled them in to the car today there was no hesitation with them driving off without me. Justin and I are going to drive down there tomorrow night when Justin gets off work. We are all looking forward to a fun time at Nana and Bapa's over the long weekend!

No comments: