Wednesday, July 7, 2010

34 week appointment


I had my 34 week appointment today. The iron pills are making me sick so now I am to take them every other day. She thinks I also may have been dehydrated so as long as I keep my fluids up if I need to drop the iron pills its not the end of the world. I was once again measuring right on and gained 2 pounds so I am at 27 pounds total. My blood pressure and Nolan's heart rate were perfect. She checked me again as well and now I am 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. She said there was nothing to worry about however as I could stay this way for weeks. If I do start having constant contractions I need to go in right away however. So I am relieved I am still not on official bed rest just "take a lot of naps". I go back in 2 weeks and then its every week!

No comments: