Friday, July 30, 2010

37 weeks

Sorry about the lack of posting. Last Friday my ear was still hurting pretty bad with the tylenol and sudafed not helping at all so I went to Urgent Care. I was diagnosed with a double ear infection and pink eye in both eyes - fun. Luckily this meant antibiotics. Unfortunately the antibiotics that they can give me don't usually work on me. So while I am feeling much better, I still can't really hear out of my ears and have that plugged up feeling. Needless to say we haven't been doing much around here this week. On Wednesday I also had my last official day of work and the boys are already asking when they get to go again. I hope the next month before school starts goes quickly!

Yesterday I had my 37 week appointment. Everything looked great and I gained another pound. With the boys I had stopped gaining at this point so yet another new thing this pregnancy is bringing me. My blood pressure and his heart rate were once again perfect as well. I am now dilated a "good 2", almost 3 cm and a definite change from last week. While my doctor thinks that most likely I will make it next week to my 38 week appointment, if I happen to think I am in labor I need to go to the hospital as my body is ready for him to come. This weekend will be getting all the last things done - grocery shopping, installing the car seat, and packing the hospital bag as we start the fun waiting game!

No comments: