Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Yesterday I started feeling a lot of pressure. I have also been getting very light-headed, nauseous, and just and overall feeling of blah for the past few weeks. The nurse that I talked to on the phone wanted me to come in just in case. Justin came home early and took the boys so I could go. The nurse practitioner thinks that I am anemic (worse than before) and also probably a little dehydrated, so I am now on iron pills. She checked me as well just in case. Right now I am a fingertip dilated and 50% effaced. Of course this could be nothing and just be normal for me or could be the start of something. I go back next week to see if anything has changed and make sure the iron pills are working. Since I got so far with Carter before feeling any contractions (6 cm) they are somewhat concerned about that as well. However so far everything looks fine and Nolan is perfectly healthy and that is all that matters.

No comments: