Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sweet Boy

I know I have talked about Carter's heart for others before, but I just can't get over how sweet of a boy he is. Yesterday Nolan was having a fussy day (something totally out of the norm for him), To help him stop crying Carter sang a song to him. The lyrics went something like "Hush little Nolan don't cry, I love you and your crying will hurt my ears so don't cry my Nolan".  Then last night Tyler had to take his first bath since surgery and we had to take the wrap off. He was very nervous about this and didn't like it at all, he actually asked us if he could be put to sleep for it. He also didn't want Carter in the bath with him (they usually bathe together). Carter came up a few times, as I am sure the curiosity got to him. He asked Tyler if he wanted water and then came to the door saying that he needed to tell Tyler something. He simply told him "Tyler, I love you" and left. So sweet! Last but not least at school they made pretend aquariums - almost like snow globes with paper fish in them. Carter told me he named his Mama, because he "loves his mama so much". Man I love this boy!

No comments: