Tuesday, March 1, 2011

16 week Appointment

I had my 16 week appointment today. I was nervous as I still have yet to feel this baby move. While I know I am still early, I has felt movement by now with the other three.  It took them a while but we finally heard the heartbeat. It was once again only for a few seconds before the baby moved. The doctor thinks that my placenta is right in front which is why its hard for me to feel the baby and for them to find the heartbeat. I drew some blood and got to schedule our big ultrasound for March 28th! I will also have my 20 week appointment at that time. I brought Nolan with me to the appointment and he was the biggest hit. All the nurses and the doctors had to come say hi. It also helps that they all know me so well by now! Here is a picture of me at 16 weeks. I am carrying very high and my pants all still fit, which I find odd but since I know the baby is healthy I will take it!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The placenta was in the way of me feeling Kira, so I didn't feel her much for a while. Then when I did it was way down low or off to one side until she was bigger.

Em said...

Carrying high...pants still fit. Hmmm...is someone having a GIRL?! I guess we'll find out in less than a month! :D