Sunday, November 9, 2008

Behind on the Blog

Once again I am behind on the blog. First I was sick and then Oma came into town! The boys have been having a great time with Oma. On Thursday afternoon we went to pick her up at the airport. Nothing can be more exciting for than that! On Friday she watched the boys while I went into work. They played all morning, went on a walk, and played some more. When I got home they were asking for naps! We have been running a lot of errands and eating out a lot and the boys couldn't have been better behaved.

Oma keeps saying how much they have grown in the past few months since she saw them last. She is amazed at how well they are talking. I guess some things I just don't notice as much. Like Carter is using pronouns quite well for his age. He uses me, I, my, his, and her. Tyler was much older when he started using pronouns. Tyler is also a lot more engaging now. He has a big imagination and will bring you into it on his own. He is always pretending that we are firefighters, and when he isn't pretending about that, he is pretending to be a waiter and loves to bring you all types of food. These are all the little things that I guess I am so used to I don't notice how big they are. Glad Oma pointed them all out to me.

1 comment:

Abbi said...

We could have used Tyler the firefighter at our house last week--Toby stuck a penny in a light socket. Sparks and flames shooting out of your wall is a good illustration of why you don't poke things in sockets!