Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little Angels

The boys have been so good lately. We have had our moments, and Carter for sure is in the middle of his independent stage, but for the most part that last couple of days have been great. Yesterday we needed to clean up the toy room. Tyler immediately came down and cleaned up every single toy without one complaint - he then asked what more he could clean. Carter also helped some.

Today was a day full of errands and the boys did great. They held my hands thru the stores, played nicely a the play area, and then didn't have a single complaint when it was time to go. They also did great at the supermarket. Helping me find the items we needed, having nice conversations back and forth, and didn't whine when I said we wouldn't ride the horse today (there was a wait). Once we got home Tyler helped me bring the bags in and then took all the groceries out of the bags and helped me out them away - without any prompting from me!

The boys are loving seeing all the Christmas tress and lights and listening to Christmas songs. I was singing Away in a Manger to them as we were getting in their p.j.s, A few minutes later I hear Tyler singing his own song to the same tune. It went something like this "Because Jesus loves us, because Jesus loves us, because, because Jesus loves us." He then sang Jesus Loves Me before going to bed. Life is very good lately!

No comments: