Monday, November 24, 2008

Favorite Things

The boys say some of the funniest things...here are a few of our favorites lately:
  • We got our pictures done at the mall on Sunday and as we were waiting for them to be printed out we went over to the Santa Village. Their wasn't a line at all, so we decided the boys could go in and say a quick hi. They didn't even take pictures, as we will go back another time when I have my own camera. Anyway Santa took his time talking to the boys and asked them what they wanted for Christmas. Tyler's answer "socks". Very glad my kids haven't reached the "I want stage"!
  • I was trimming Carter's fingernails today and he wanted me to move on to his toes. He tells me "I need my toes off" and then "my fingers are off".
  • Carter is just in a "I need" stage. He NEEDs everything. He needs his water, a cracker, his snuffy, his lunchbox, etc. Anything he wants is a need.
  • Tonight at dinner Tyler prayed for our meal. His prayer went something like this "Thank you for dinner. Thank you for roosters that go cock-a-doodle-do. Thank you for turkeys that go gobble gobble. Amen"

Gotta love the funny sayings!

No comments: