Wednesday, August 10, 2011

4 Day Check-Up

On Monday Olivia had her 4 day appointment. My mom stayed home with the boys so the two of us were off.  She left the hospital at 7 lbs 1 oz and is now 6 lbs 15 oz. Since she is still a little below her birth weight we will continue to wake her up at night every 4 hours for the few days at least. She is also a little jaundice, but not enough to even test, just to keep an eye out for. She is also already spitting up, but we are just going to watch that for now as well and if it gets worse get her on the medicine. As  the doctor put it I am "an experienced mom" I don't need to bring her back til she is one month. Of course if I have any concerns we will go in right away.  Nolan also has his 1 year check up next week so I will get a quick weight on her then to make sure she has added some ounces. All in all a very healthy girl!!

No comments: