Thursday, December 13, 2007

Here fishy fishy

Yesterday after naps the boys and I got into the car and drove up to Denver to pick up Justin. Justin was having a staff Christmas party so a few coworkers came out to say hi to the boys. Of course Tyler got all shy and would hardly look at them. As soon as the car door was shut he once again started talking up a storm. We went out to dinner with some friends, and for the most part the boys behaved pretty well. After dinner we headed off for the aquarium!

The boys loved the aquarium. Carter was giggling with delight as we went thru it. Tyler was very nervous at first, as he usually is in new places. He didn't even want to get out of his stroller at first. Eventually he also warmed up tho and loved looking at each tank. At the very end, we got to touch and feed some sting rays. Tyler put his hand in the water, but wouldn't touch them. I was feeding one of them and the sting ray pretty much jumped out of the water. Tyler screamed immediately. It was quite humorous. Everyone around us burst into laughter I think its because they all wanted to scream too. The boys had a great time and behaved so well! I was quite impressed as we didn't get to the aquarium til 7 and left at 9 - way past bedtime. I can't decide which pictures I like best, so my apologies in advance.
.

No comments: