Monday, January 21, 2008

Mr Biggs

The boys and I met Sarah and her boys at Mr. Biggs. They have a place called Little Bigg Town that is great for toddlers and preschool aged children. They have all these different rooms to play in - a dress up room, a fire truck room, a hospital, a reading room, etc. They also have a play area with things to climb on, a huge sandbox, and a big ball room. There is also a carousel (always a big hit with my boys). The boys had a great time. I am happy to say that their weren't any tantrums either when we had to leave. The only minor problem was Carter, my little escape artist, would go into another room and I would lose him for a second. I think we will return again. It was a great way to get out of the house on frigid days like today. And of course another bonus - it wears the boys out!

No comments: