Friday, February 6, 2009

Cleaning Machine

I would never describe Carter as clean. He usually is a fairly dirty kid. He loves to play in the dirt and mud, and well when he eats he gets it everywhere. However lately his favorite pastime is drawing on the chalkboard of the easel and then cleaning it off. He does this over and over and very diligently. The other night he spent 20 minutes just cleaning the chalk board, drawing something on it, just to clean it off again. Maybe this cleaning streak will start spreading to others areas - like his face.

He is also becoming quite the sharer. If he has something to eat he wants to make sure everyone else also has the same thing. He loves to say your welcome when you thank him for his offering as well.


Both boys are always saying the funniest things but whenever I sit down to post about them they escape my mind. I think I need to bring a pad of paper with me where ever I go just for this reason.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The pad of paper could work, but then you'll have to be able to get it out and write on it. :) Anyway, I have the same problem.