Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a pretty quite Valentine's Day at the Pederson house. We woke up and let the boys open their cards, which they loved, and then Justin and I opened up the cards from them. The boys were almost as excited for us to see those. Then it was on to soccer and grocery shopping. The boys gave us a nice break of taking great naps. Justin had to work last night so the boys and I made chocolate chips cookies and watched a movie with popcorn. The had a lot of fun putting ingredients in and stirring it each time. However every time I would start the mixer Carter would inform me that "I scare him". Tyler got upset that I wouldn't let him help me put the cookie dough on the cookie sheet (it was very sticky). After the movie the boys went right to sleep. All in all a nice quiet v-day.

This picture is just from a funny story. The boys wanted to look at the pictures on our refrigerator, so they pushed the chairs over and started looking. Tyler would take a picture down and show it to Carter saying "look at this one". It was very cute to watch and I was about to blog about it. As I was putting the pictures on the computer I look over and they had thrown all the pictures and magnets all over the floor. Needless to say it wasn't so cute anymore. The boys did help clean up the mess and we talked about how we treat photos nicely. It's amazing how quickly they can be playing nice to complete destruction. At least they were doing it together.

No comments: