Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sunshine

It was been beautiful lately so the boys have been spending many afternoons outside playing. I brought out the sidewalk chalk which they love to play with. They are also very anxious to get back into the sandbox however Justin and I need to clean it out. Now the boys remind us everyday that we need to clean it. They have also found it fun to dig a 4 inch deep hole in our backyard. Of course they aren't suppose to dig holes which limits their outside time, but they keep going back to it.

We have also started back on our daily walks around the neighborhood. However the boys now find it fun to run ahead of me to a certain spot (the light post, the red truck, the garbage can, etc). They are actually quite good at stopping where they should and not touching the item. Carter usually slows down towards the end and holds my hand or walks next to me, "I walk by myself" he tells me, but Tyler would run the whole way if I let him. So far there really isn't an end in sight to this nice weather so we are enjoying it for all its worth. Although I am not anxious at all to bring the summer clothes out.

No comments: