Monday, February 4, 2008

Boys Weekend

I was at a baby shower in Greeley in Saturday, so Justin had the boys. We were also having our monthly potluck that night, so Justin was also in charge of all the cooking and cleaning. I must say I was quite impressed. He got everything done with only one time out all day. They even ran a few errands. The boys usually do great for Justin, as they love having daddy time. According to him, their favorite part of the day was "underwear time". They sit around in their underwear/diapers and hang out together. A thing the boys could only do with their daddy. I am so happy that I have a husband who takes such an active role in raising our boys. On Sunday I got out the sand table the boy got for Christmas. Since its still snowing on a weekly basis I decided to make it a rice and bean table. The boys love playing with this new toy. Digging, scooping, dumping - really what could be better. Now if I could only get Carter to undertstand that we need to leave the rice and beans in the table, we would be in business.

No comments: