Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oma and Opa

Oma and Opa made it here Saturday. My mom was sick Friday so we weren't sure what was going to happen. As soon as Tyler woke up Saturday monring he said "Opa Opa basketball". Luckily my mom felt well enough to come and we all met up at the basketball game. Tyler loved watching the game. This was a college game so we also got to see the band, the cheerleaders, the mascot, and the dance team. His eyes were glued to the court. Carter also did fairly well climbing over everyone and eating a bunch of popcorn.

After the game we all went to dinner and then back to our house. On Sunday my parents spent the day with my brother's family and my dad then got sick. What a fun trip for them! Monday we decided the best bet was to keep the kids away from my dad so the boys, my mom and my nephew Toby all headed to the mall play area. Opa and Oma are skiing right now but will be back on Thursday, hopefully feeling tons better. I promise to take pictures then.

No comments: