Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Favorite Things

I am going to blog every so often about favorite things the boys do so that I may never forget them. Tyler is doing one of my favorite things right now. I have always loved when other kids do this and now Tyler is doing it. When Tyler wants me to hold him he will say "hold you". I know he is getting his pronouns mixed up, but I also think that he does want to hold me to help him feel better. Melts my heart everytime.

Carter is also in a fun stage right nw. The removing clothes stage. He has now manged to even unzip sleepers and take them off. What a goof ball!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Gabriel has been saying "I want to hold you" to me for probably a couple months now. And I really enjoy it, sometimes I will pick him up and other times I tell him that I don't think that I am small enough or that he is big enough.