Friday, February 15, 2008

Destruction

I called my mom this afternoon to see how their flight was and to tell them of Carter's unfortunate incident this afternoon. When I got off the phone I came down to this:

They decided to dump out all the bins:

And where the bins usually are I find thisAnd that phone conversation - five minutes tops.


My little destroyers.

In other news Tyler had his OT today (yes it was a very hectic, busy day!). She taught me a brushing technique that is supposed to help get his nervous system "in order" so that things that would usually affect his processing of senses won't bother him as much. We are suppose to do this at every diaper change, along with joint compressions. So far he doesnt seem to mind it at all. We should start seeing improvements right away. I am curious if this will help Tyler because today it seemed to rile him up more than anything.

No comments: