Friday, November 9, 2007

Eskimo Kisses

The boys love to get Eskimo Kisses. I usually give them when I am changing their diapers. Carter will lay there and start giggling as I lean toward his face. After Tyler sees that Carter gets one he also wants a "sesko iss". Tyler however starts laughing uncontrollably as soon as I look like I will give him one. He pushes my face away and turns his face. If I stop trying to give him one he will ask for more. So I have to basically hold him down to give him one as he laughs and laughs and laughs. Tonight when Justin came home he asked Justin for one. It was the cutest!

Tonight at dinner was a first for Tyler. Usually as we when we eat the boys babble back and forth. We talk to the boys but also at times get wrapped up in our own conversations. This was the case tonight, until I hear a "MOM"! Yep not mama, not mommy, but a full fledged Mom and yelling too. When I looked at Tyler he simply said "ore sesup" -more ketchup. Can this stage already be here??? Justin looks at me and says "how about we not respond to that positively". Hopefully that will do the trick for now.

No comments: