Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last chance for fun in the sun


It has been unseasonably warm here lately so we took the chance to go to the park for most likely the last time of the year. The boys always have a blast at the park. Carter loves the swings and Tyler loves to climb and slide. He gets more daring every time we go. He is even more so when Daddy is there as well. When I just go with the boys, I have to hold/watch Carter so I can't let Tyler climb on everything that he wants, such as the rock climbing wall. But this time Daddy came too so Tyler climbed to his hearts delight. Carter is a little more timid than Tyler was at this age. We did let him go down the big slide by himself, but he didn't seem to like it all that much. Carter's favorite part was trying to keep up with Tyler. He loves his big brother so much.


I also tried unsuccessfully to get a good Christmas picture of the two of them in their sweaters. However, like most times I try to take a picture of both of them, one of them is not looking at the camera, or they are crying,....or trying to kill each other. Any suggestions?







1 comment:

Kaci said...

I wish I could help with the pictures of 2 together - I am trying to figure that one out.