Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Young Life

Justin and I are volunteer leaders for Young Life for a nearby high school. I went to Young Life when I was in high school and absolutely loved it. My favorite memories from high school usually revolved around Young Life.

So last night was the first time the boys went to a club. There were probably 50 high schoolers there and 10 other leaders. The boys did do pretty well, but I feel like instead of being with the students I was concentrating on my kids. I guess we will just have to see how it goes.

This morning we had a play group with Gavin and Colin. Gavin is about 3 weeks older than Tyler and Colin is about 3 weeks younger than Carter. The boys played well for the most part, just a little pushing here and there. We have bins that we keep all the toys in. Tyler and Gavin (mostly Tyler) decided to dump out all the bins (I don't usually let him do this, but then I remember he is 2 and its fun for him). So I say good job Tyler you got all the bins. He looks at me and smiles and finds one more bin and dumps it - gotta love his personality!

No comments: