Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a wonderful day spending time together as a family. We watched the Macy's parade, which Tyler absolutly loved. Then we all went to my brother's house for a wonderful thanksgiving meal. There were some older kids there so as the adults ate they watched the littler kids (Tyler, Carter, and cousin Toby). The boys did great for thier "babysitters". The girls absolutly loved Carter as well. Everytime I went to check on them one of the girls was holding him. When I asked if he was ok they always said "yes, he is great!" I even heard one girl tell her mom that she wants a baby like Carter. I love it when other people think my kids are as great as I think they are!

Anyway I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with the ones you love. In my family we grew up remembering to give thanks to those who serve and fight for this great country of ours. I thought this is a great reminder of that http://www.sgtstrader.org/msg/2006tdm1.html . I am not sure how to add links to this so if someone wants to tell me I would appreciate it!

No comments: